We provide a large and quite diverse range of event infra-structure, which can be utilised in conjunction with dragon boat events, festivals or at other events. Event equipment and features include:
• Pontoons – to suit any application on or near water including floating marquees platforms
• Marquees – from 3m to 25m wide in 3m or 5m unit lengths for the larger of structures. To suit any application from changing rooms to VIP corporate suites.
• Marquee equipment – solid wooden floors, carpet, ivory linings, LED starlight, glass door sets, heating, lighting and dance floors.
• Event Furniture & equipment – tables, chairs, high chairs, sofas, bars, coat rails, kitchen equipment, linen, table ware and glass hire
• Generators – electrical distribution, fuel management and “on site” operators.
• Toilets – single units, disabled units, baby changing, urinals, event and luxury trailers
• Presentation Ceremony Stages – 1st, 2nd & 3rd place podium finish style, custom designed and printed stage skirts, banners and valance.
• Music & Performance stages – suitable for small bands to large choirs, available covered or open air.
• Fridge & freezer trailers – for temporary food and drink stores.
• Large event screens – from 8 meters sq to 70 m sq with camera operators and full “on site” video production facilities
• Security fencing and crowd control barriers
• Site access equipment – crane, forklift, telescopic forklifts, temporarily roadway, scissor lifts and self propelled booms including qualified operators
• Event waste management – litter collections, management & recycling
We don’t operate and maintain all of the above equipment in house, but have good working relationships with a select number of preferred suppliers located nationwide.
All of our event managers have in dept first hand knowledge and experience of a wide variety of event equipment and infra structure.
We offer competitive hire rates whilst providing and maintaining a high standard of service and delivery in a time efficient manner to all our clients.