The Dragons are returning to St Neots, it’s time to get together with family, friends, and colleagues and Race the Dragon for local charities
- Teams of 10 paddlers plus a drummer
- No experience is necessary, all ages (16+) and fitness levels are welcome (but participants must be able to swim)
- St Neots provides the premier race venue in the region, taking place alongside the picturesque Regatta Meadow
- St Neots is the only charity dragon boat event offering free training sessions for all entered crews
- Crew entry fees are lower than other regional charity races in Cambridge, Milton Keynes, and Peterborough
- A fun day out is guaranteed for competitors and spectators alike with plenty of bankside entertainment on offer including live race commentary, food stalls, a licensed bar, children’s activities and more.
- Help to raise much-needed funds for local charitiesSt Neots Charity Dragon Boat Festival is organised by St Neots Town Council, St Neots St Mary’s Rotary Club & St Neots Dragon Boat Team, Professional race management is provided by Race the Dragon ltd